Pages

Search blog and web

Loneliness at University of Lincoln

Basically I've just been thinking, it's an extremely odd scenario as I'm surrounded by people 24/7 and yet I feel incredibly lonely. I have terrible anxiety and every time I try and talk to people my heart goes a bit mental. I have great friends back home and my flatmates are absolutely brilliant as well but in my workshops and seminars, I tend to find myself sat alone, in silence while other people are chatting away. It's a crappy feeling really because up till now I've never really had issue with making friends, but since I got to Uni I seem to have completely retreated into my shell...

I dunno...Any advice or similar stories to share?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment