Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think this is a form of cheating?

Hello -

I need some advice. I am so confused!!! :confused:

Last year I came across a conversation my husband was having with a woman that was extremely sexual. He was talking to her while playing Words With Friends - so I was not sneaking looking through his phone or in his emails. But it was on the family Ipad and I rarely use it. I just happen to want to try Words With Friends rather then the Scrabble I usually play.

Anyway, he swore that he would not talk with the person again. And even showed me the text message that he sent her telling her how important his family was to him and talking with her was interfering with it.

Fast forward to a year later (yesterday) and I again found he talking with a lady on Words With Friends. I did not realize it until yesterday that his games show up on my Iphone (he set my phone up with his Icloud account when I first got it but never realized how it keeps all his stuff on my phone. My scrabble was down all day (okay I may have a Scrabble problem :D:D:D:D ) and always like to play a few games before I fall asleep. So again, I said let me try Words With Friends on my Iphone and play a game or two - this is where I found another long conversation with a woman. This one wasn't sexual but u could tell by the conversation that they had been talking a while as she knew quite a bit about him - even asking him how is 3 days off were this week.
I became very upset and told my husband what I found. I told him that he said he would do anything like that again and I found someone else he was talking with? Like I said I was upset but at that point was dealing with it as it wasn't sexual (at least what I could read) like the last one. He was at work so being upset I decided to sleep in the spare bedroom. I did add a note in the Words For Friends conversation that I was his wife and it was so nice to she he was enjoying such great conversation with her online (sarcastic of course).
Well this morning I was woke up to deal with this conversation (even though I didn't want to) as my husband came in the room and didn't understand why I was still upset (now mind you he hadn't event told me the worse yet). I told him that maybe I should just go tell this lady what happen last year and why I think this is so wrong.
Okay wait for it here - he then proceeded to tell me that this was the SAME woman. That she kept sending him request after request and he finally got bothered so much that he accepted it (yeah right). He said I wasn't going to talk to her just play Words With Friends with her. When I asked why was he talking with her then, he said "she kept trying to talk to me and talk to me so I just couldn't not talk" - reminder here that he said he would not talk with her again :mad::mad::mad:.
I flipped! I mean I really flipped!! I could not believe how disrespectful this was! But he didn't see it!! He still does not see why I am so upset - as he puts it - I was talking with her "like that" this time. This time? This time? There wasn't suppose to be a this time?
Does anyone else see a problem with this? :scratchhead::scratchhead:
Now mind you, I am a very easy going person and my husband has many female friends that he has known long before knowing me - and I don't mind those friendships! So I'm not the type of wife that is all over their husband about things. I think that is why I was so mad - it is very few things that I "request" that he not do. He does mostly what he wants, goes where he wants, etc. Or maybe I should become a B***** and keep tabs on him - maybe he wouldn't look upon this as something to take so lightly!
I need some opinions here. I feel so disrespected as what I felt wasn't taken seriously when I rarely stand up so strongly about something.
Please help me sort this through.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment