Pages

Search blog and web

He is a MARRIED man!

This guy at work who I see every single day. I know its bad that I have a crush on him but I find him devastatingly attractive. This started before I saw the ring on his finger. :( We have never spoken nor does he know my name, but I know his (through stalking him :p ) He is all i think about at work and I really cant take my mind off him. He works next door to me but we go past each other everyday and exchange a respectful smile :rolleyes:. Seeing him drives me crazy. I start having palpitations!

All I want is some advice on how I should try and overcome such feelings that I have for him. I only found out that he is married today after seeing the ring and it was quite upsetting. All I really want is him out of my mind!

Please help :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment