Pages

Search blog and web

Why is it that women are allowed to be emotional but men aren't?

Inb4 'grow some balls'

Basically I hate my emotions. Not only are they a pain in the ass but they contradict everything I'm supposed to be. That is, completely emotionally available for any partner or anyone else, but completely in control of my own emotions to the point my worldly approach should be pure logic. |Ego should not even come into the equation

Inb4 'women like sweet, sensitive guys' no they like someone who can provide a shoulder to cry on. Reality is, if a man can't deal with his own emotions, he's unattractive

I don't feel masculine enough
Inb4 'gender dynamics are breaking down'
yes but you would still biologically be inclined to go towards the most masculine guy any extremes excepting e.g. domestic case

I don't understand how to deal with this double standard. The double standard which says if I say 'I don't want to drink (because it might make me paranoid) or 'I need to get some sleep (if you don't want me to bit my head off)' is going to make me less of a human being

I try hard to be a creature of logic but I often fail

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment