Pages

Search blog and web

I have a date this weekend. But not with my wife.

I have been a forum member for a couple of years and have a few hundred posts. I can't imagine I've not slipped up and left my signed-on account open in all of that time. My wife surely knows me on here, so I've created a new account for this post. I hope that is OK.

Married 15 years, together a few before that. A few years ago I figured out my wife hadn't loved me for a long, long time. No ILYBINILWY speech, but her actions speak louder than words. I forced her to admit a few things during our discussions on the topic.

I don't think she was ever physically attracted to me. She married for safe then gave up. Neither one of us are going anywhere. We're older, our kids are older. We're not splitting up our lives just because we don't have the perfect marriage.

Well, I hooked up with a friend of mine a few weeks ago, no sex, but a pretty heavy make-out session with hands flying around. I got the OK for sex that night, but the situation wasn't right. I plan on fixing that this weekend.

For the first time in at least 10 years I kissed a woman who desired my kisses. A woman who wanted me badly as we fooled around. I was not then and will not this weekend be cheating on my wife. She married me in a lie and continued that lie for a long, long time. She stole this from me many years ago and didn't even have the balls to tell me. Well, I'm not divorcing her and I'm not living like a hermit for the rest of my life.

Sunday afternoon "let's watch football" date. I plan on consummating our "relationship" then. I cannot wait to see what it is like to have sex with a woman who desires me. It has been a long, long time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment