Pages

Search blog and web

After being rejected, why try to get lucky again the next day?

So there's a current open thread called "Rejection excuses"

My question now is, if your spouse rejected you last night and gave you whatever excuse....why would you try your luck again tonight because chances are she/he will reject you again.

My husband rejected me 5nights ago. He hasn't come on to me and I haven't come on to him ever since because I don't want to get rejected again...i don't know what his reasons for staying this long are though. We both have mid sex drives and normally do it atleast every 2nd day. Last night i ended up masturbating because i just wanted it so bad, same thing will probably happen tonight.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment