Pages

Search blog and web

Why would my ex even do this..?!

I'll try and keep this as short as i can..


  • dated for a year
  • broke up early 2012
  • he dated someone new summer 2012 (lets call her Hayley)
  • left her/ we started friends with benefits
  • this ended early 2013 as he got with someone new (lets call her Sarah)
  • he blocked me on facebook for her June 2013
  • (were both in the same uni in our hometown)

So since he blocked me ive moved on and completely gotten over him, Ive been lucky enough to not have seen him around uni and this has helped me realize i dont need him in my life.

However friday morning i was walking to my lectures and i saw him, after months of no contact it was a big suprise, i smiled and he smiled back. It did play on a few heart strings but nothing more than 'oh i once loved you'.

Anyway friday evening i get a text from him asking 'what am i doing' i say nothing, so he rings me up asking where i am. I say ive gone home (its reading week for us now) and im not in the city. He says thats fine and pays a pricey taxi fare to come see me at my family home because he 'needs to talk to me'. Bare in mind.. this is after MONTHS of no contact and just a quick glimpse of seeing me a few hours before.

He comes over, hes drunk and starts pouring out this long speech about
how bad his life is and how hes sorry we didn't work out and how hes sorry he blocked me and wants to remain friends but its easier if were not right now.

Just to clarify, hes no longer with Sarah and hasn't been for 4 months but still remains in contact with her, as he does with Hayley.

So after him staying the night were both on ok terms and he heads back to the city. We've both clarified we want to 'remain friends' but not right now for both of our sakes. So curiosity got the better of me and i facebooked him and noticed i was unblocked, then today i was blocked again.

And i just cant make sense of this situation. I was the longest relationship he had and we broke up on good terms and remained close friends until he was with Sarah. His relationship after me with Hayley was disastrous and she was awful to him.. yet he remains in contact with her and Sarah now.

I guess im just looking for other peoples opinions as to why you would do what he did. I was doing great and this has knocked me slightly.

Thanks for the advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment