Pages

Search blog and web

Would a threesome make you feel jealous? My girlfriend wants one...

On holiday, my girlfriend and I were experimenting a lot and ended up talking about fantasies. She admitted that she has become very bi-curious and - in the heat of the moment - it turned me on when she described what she wants to do to a girl. Today, however, I have a few problems with it. When I asked my girlfriend what she wants my role to be, she said she wouldn't mind me doing anything I want to the other girl, even penetration. This has actually hurt me a little because I know that the thought of my girlfriend with another guy disgusts me and crushes my insides because I love her so much. Is it just different for girls? Just to clarify, she is very against a threesome with another guy and only wants one with another girl. She is also very much in love with me and we live together. We've been together for almost 3 years and have talked of marriage.

Another confusing thing is that, for some reason, I do not have those feelings of disgust and jealousy when I think of my girlfriend with another girl. Is this normal? Is it just because I'm a guy and this is somewhat of a dream come true scenario? My feelings are quite the opposite really, i.e. it turns me on a lot.

So, girls - would you feel jealous if your boyfriend was doing things with another girl in a threesome with you?

And guys - does the thought of your girlfriend with another girl make you feel jealous? And would you be hurt at all if your girlfriend didn't mind you having sex with another girl in a threesome?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment