Pages

Search blog and web

Getting paranoid and feeling below the standards women expect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaF_nvqoRXA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mvjxqMonM

After watching these videos from Emily Hart, I'm starting to get a bit worried. My girlfriend has been on holiday for the last 4 weeks which gave me enough time to start thinking maybe I'm not good enough for her.

For example '10 Reasons She Dumped You'

-You let yourself go: she wants a six-pack
I had a yoghurt today along with meals so I've messed up there and it adds up. Also I only got 6 hours sleep which is suboptimal for max testosterone. I've never really been very confident body-wise

-No ambition
I have a part-time job and studying at a Russell Group Uni with a scholarship but I've been depressed and suffer anxiety which mean I probably haven't performed as well as I was supposed to. Also my colleagues seem to assume I'm stupid and the girls there try to stay away from me

I don't actually know what I want to do career-wise so to me that would probably translate to no ambition?

-You weren't funny
probably not. Again the girls in work seem to cringe when they speak to me, whereas my supervisor (who's younger than me but is far more confident) has some of them really interested in him.

He just seems a lot more 'manly'-more confident, cocky, and he's better built as well. I think he's smarter too despite having come straight from college which makes me wonder whether I should be in university

I don't really feel women would be interested in me and that my gf likes me mainly because she thinks I'm the boy she met a few years ago, rather than my current self who's I won't say 'but a shadow' as that's cringe-worthy but lesser I feel

This is really getting me down because I don't even know if the tips suggested here are high maintenance or I'm just really lacking in some areas :/
Of course it doesn't mean every girl has the same values but as a benchmark it does suggest I fail




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment