Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend gone travelling for 2weeks

So my boyfriend has gone travelling with a couple of his friends for 2 weeks and left me at home in our flat. We live an hour away from my family and I don't really have anyone around here. His friends have girlfriends but they don't treat it important or seriously. They have been out there a week and my boyfriend at least updates me with at least 1text a day just to let me know how he is and where they all are. His friends haven't even bothered texting their girlfriends once throughout the whole trip. My boyfriend has text the one to let her know they are ok. My concern is that I don't trust his friends at all. They act like they are single all the time and when my boyfriend told me they were spending 3 days in Amsterdam I started to worry about the trip. I trust my boyfriend with all my heart but I don't trust his friends and what they will get up to with him. I also hate the fact I have been left on my own throughout all of this. After a week i t's finally getting to me. I'm fed up of eating on my own etc. I feel like he hasn't cared much or thought about me when he was planning this. He has told me he is having enough of it all. But is he just saying that? Living on your own with no family around is difficult. Especially when the person I live with leaves for 2 weeks.


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment