Pages

Search blog and web

Is my ex only doing this to get me back?

Basically like 1/2 months ago my ex was telling me he still loves me and wants me back, and then suddenly he made a new Facebook account and has put he is off to (not saying which) uni, when he knew I was going there, this doesn't sound suspicious, but he has no alevels or gcse's and had no intention of going to uni but now all of a sudden he's going to the same uni as me? and I messaged him asking about it and he was saying how we'll be seeing a lot of each other and can go out to parties and stuff together.

Am I overthinking things or is it just a weird coincidence or has he purposely gone to the same uni as me to get me back?

also about the no alevel/gsce thing, I think he's a trained fitness coach or something and he's doing a sport type course.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment