Pages

Search blog and web

My mother killed me inside

My mother .. she.. I mean we come from a Muslim family ..and they are crazy..culturally not religiously ..and she found out I had a white girlfriend..so she stalked her with calls and told her if she doesn't see her she would call a private investigator to find her address..and so my girlfriend agreed to meet her..and when she did my mom told her she was destroying our family and that I wasn't allowed to be with a white person etc and she made my girlfriend feel so bad and that my mom was so innocent that my girlfriend had to break up with me even though she didn't want to.. and when I saw my mom that evening after this happened..she said you got bad results ..you're DM such




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment