Pages

Search blog and web

Husband no longer attracted

Two days ago my husband told me he was not attracted to me physically since I've lost weight. Because of this he no longer wants to be married after 12 yrs together. Needless to say I'm still in shock, in pain, hurt and angry. I knew he liked me at my heavier size but because of health reasons, (pre-diabetic, high blood pressure and possible kidney failure) I had to lose the weight. He says that he's attracted to other women and he wants to act on it. I still love him and we have a child at home and want to work through this.
I honestly thought we were okay and I never saw this coming. I asked him to see a therapist and he said what's the point? I'm sitting here dazed and confused.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment