Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend goes to uni in September. Should I be worried?

So my boyfriend is going to uni in September and I am really happy for him. I'm a year younger so I have another year of sixth form before I head of to uni. We have known each other almost a year now, and we've been going out for a couple of months. I don't know whether I'm being ridiculous in worrying about what's going to change between us, but I think when he's at freshers week, goes out to town and meets people on his course, he'll want to get with other people. I do trust him, I just don't want him to cheat on me.


Is/has anyone been in this situation before? Has you're relationship suffered or have you managed to work it out?

Also, this is mainly aimed at male university students, when you start uni, are you motivated to get with other girls when you go to town and take them back to your room etc? I've heard that in the first year of uni people have sex all the time.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment