Pages

Search blog and web

am I being stupid?

My boyfriends going to university in September, we've been together for 14 months and I'm worried that he's going to cheat or leave me because of university. I'm not going to university, I've decided to take some time out of education after finishing this a levels this year. And start again, when I know what I want to do. So until then, I'm moving out to live on my own (gain independence) and working full time.
My last serious (only had two my ex and current boyfriend) boyfriend, left me after a month of being at uni for a girl he met and he cheated on me too - so you can obviously see why I'm worried?
I know everyone's different, but it's causing me to worry, get depressed and just making me be horrible to him because I think "well he's only gonna cheat on me".
Hes not going that far away, hour by car -30/40 mins in train.
I just have no idea how to confront the conversation with him :( Or stop myself being scared.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment