Pages

Search blog and web

Trying to work things out with my ex but it seems his heart isn't in it...

Me and my LDR ex got back together a couple of months ago. He initiated it, saying he missed me and really wanted to try again. Things were great at first. He was attentive, loving, and sweet, but his communication has gotten lazy in the few weeks and it's exactly what it was like just before we broke up.

This week has been the worst I'd say. He had gone from Tuesday to Friday without contacting me, and Friday night he finally sent me a text asking how my day was going. I was being friendly and fun, but his texts were short and brief. I ended up sending a text saying I wasn't happy...

I spent 2-4 am in the early hours composing this text, making sure I came across properly...calm, not angry. e.g. "I want us to try and have a better relationship" "It won't work the way it's going because nothing has changed" "We'll end up breaking up again if we don't make some kind of compromise"...

I know I sent it very late, but it's past 2pm the next day now and he hasn't responded. :( I'm starting to think he doesn't care much at all because I'm really trying here but he doesn't seem to want to. What should my next move be?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment