Pages

Search blog and web

How to forget heartbreak

I told this girl who I adored that I felt that way for her (well, I made a friend do it for me because I was too nervous XD), and she told me she never felt that way for me.

That was two months ago now, and I don't know why, but it's been really hard to deal with. Even now I can't stop thinking about her, and I'm on holiday. That's how badly I've dealt with it so far.

However, when I get back, she is in my circle of friends, and I'll have to see her all of the time. I've foolishly invited her to my birthday party as well, and I just don't know if I even want to stay friends with her because if how depressed I get when I think of her rejecting me.

It may just be because she was the first girl I've fell in love with this much, but I really don't know how to forget all of the pain and despair that she's caused me...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment