Pages

Search blog and web

Feel guilt and ashamed of not being honest with gf about sexuality advice?

Hello, I'll keep this simple...(some details omitted for convenience...any questions you have please post in reply).

Me and my GF have been toghether for about a year, were close and I love her so much. We have had lots of arguments, and we are polar opposites, despite this I love her and her me. There is just one issue that is getting me down recently. That is that I have had same sex experiences (with males) when I was young. At the time I had gone through a lot with the death of my father at age 14. Think I craved an emotional connection, thus I ended up kissing a guy and later embarking on a very intimate journey.

This included oral sex, and attempted anal...now at the time we were both 14 so I wasnt worried although I felt ashamed for years. I later at age 19 had another intimate moment with a guy...and this happened on and off. Despite these events, I have never been able to deal with it all, I've never thought of myself as gay. Because I still am attracted to woman.

The reason I haven't told her Is because I feel ashamed and I have repressed kept to myself for years...I think she will split up with me if I told her because shes very traditional perhaps homophobic. I feel awful not telling her, being close it her knowing I've had sexual relations with blokes. The other thing that bothers me is that I've never been tested for STIs but yet again I don't think I have any. I am doing a self test (postal) for HIV and Chlamydia. I just want a clean bill in terms of sexual health, I want other tests but am scared to go to doctors and tell him. I feel fully responsible and guilty, me and gf are not having sex but we have sexual contact (no oral). What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment