Pages

Search blog and web

still struggling

I was married 19 years when I got divorced. It's been 2 years and I"m still struggling. I'm struggling getting out and making new friends. I've tried to do this at church and at a gym I joined. Just not feeling close to many people these days. I start thinking there must be something wrong with me that I struggle making friends.

I had my kids for this week for our vacation. I was able to see my sister and that was good. The rest of the time it has just been me and my kids looking for things to do as a family, which is okay, but my 13-yr-old has been retreating to her Nintendo 3ds almost non -stop for the last two days.

I will try again to be positive and keep everyone busy. Off to a pickle festival today and grocery shopping.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment