Pages

Search blog and web

We both seem to be ignoring the fact that we're never going to see each other again

We've been dating for 3 or 4 months now and got very serious very fast. In other peoples eyes we are in a relationship but we never made anything official (we've said it definitely would be had the timing been different) because from the start we've known it couldn't last due to him leaving to study in Australia for several years.

He's leaving in just over a week, thing is we haven't really talked about what happens next. Im in love with him (though I've not said it to him) and I don't see myself dating anyone else because in my mind I would feel like I was cheating on him which sounds stupid I know.

I would give LDR a shot but if we're not officially together now I don't see much point in being officially together when hes halfway across the world for years...In the past we've made it sound as though we'll keep in touch but I don't know if we'd be better off just trying to move on and cutting contact.

At the moment it's like we're both ignoring the fact he's going, I think that's due in part to the fact we're not going to get the chance to properly say goodbye as we planned, we're not going to see each other again before he leaves.

I feel in a way reducing the amount of contact from now on may be easier and let it possibly just fade out. I don't want to just cut contact now because I know that he's relying on me to support him emotionally due to the stress and nerves of such a big move.

I just don't know what to do, I guess this is just my way of trying to sort out whats going through my head at the moment




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment