Pages

Search blog and web

Awkward break up

I have recently split up from my boyfriend (a month ago) and am feeling really lonely and am constantly feeling anxious. It was a serious relationship which has lasted two years where we have been inseparable and have not spent a night apart. We go to uni together and are in the same class and we both do not have many friends there as all our time was spent together. I live at home and am continuing to do so next year however he is moving out to a house at uni with some class mates. My friends I have around me at the moment are moving country or are going back to their own universities and I fear I am going to become very isolated and will not be able to cope. I live alone with my dad who works long hours as my mother died 6 years ago and my nan the year after.
I have no idea on how to move on or make myself feel better as at the moment I'm feeling anxious constantly even at work and am not sleeping or eating well at all even though I am trying my best.
I was just wondering if you could offer me any helpful information about how to deal with this situation.
Thank you




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment