Pages

Search blog and web

Problem with ex best friend

Can someone help me please? I don't really know what I should do.
Basically, one year ago I had a discussion with my ex best friend because we should have gone on holiday together and after spending hours and hours looking for a cheap flat to rent, she told me that her parents didn't have enough money to pay for the rent and the flight. I was pissed off because she could have told me from the beginning that her parents didn't have enough money so I wouldn't have looked for a place to stay for a month. After this, we didn't speak for roughly 15 days until she contacted me on facebook. We spoke for a little bit but things were weird and when I told her that I wanted to attend a university in the UK, she tried to convince me that unis in the UK are really bad ect. Of course, I didn't believe her and I proved her that all her statements were wrong. I knew why she was trying to persuade me as she has always been jealous of me. She had to buy everthing that I have. After this episode, we didn't speak to each other anymore but she started to make fun of me on twitter. She has been commenting every thing I say on twitter without tagging me since a year. For example, last year I posted a photo of my shopping bags and she commented on her twitter "how spoiled are some people". The problem is that she also wrote on twitter that she hopes that the airplain to London (I'm moving to London in september) falls down. I don't know what to do, I deteleted my previous twitter but she found out my new one. It's like having someone that is watching and judging every single thing I write or do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment