Pages

Search blog and web

Can't get over the fact she cheated. Been 2 months now! Help me?

She cheated when on holiday with the guy she met that evening. I found out, approached her and broke up. She said she was drunk and had passed out - this is true. But she was kissing the guy when she was drunk, but was aware. This is cheating enough.

Its been about 2 months this has happened and I was angry, confused and messed up for a week or so, but then got myself back up. But recently, over the last few days, I've been strongly thinking about this all over again. I'm missing her, I keep switching from wanting her to actually never wanting to see her face again.

What should I do to get over all this. This is really hard. I can't focus on anything, at work or home. I'm sad all the time, and have a headache all the time. I wake up and go to bed with the same thoughts. I dream about us doing stuffs. At times, tears come and I actually feel sick.

I really need some help. Anyone, please give me some advice. Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment