Pages

Search blog and web

completely baffled

Very random thread but I would love some input. I made a friend recently and we started to talk a lot and I liked her very much, and thought I was helping her in a difficult time and she was certainly helping me through my difficult time, we started talking on the phone for hours and hours and everything seemed really great ad I thought I made a real friend, but this morning she called me to tell me she didn't want to continue talking on the phone and she was dealing with so much anxiety and things in her own life, and I just feel really really confused right now, I thought we were helping one another and now it feels like she has told me goodbye and I have no clue why?:scratchhead: my story is linked below and I really thought I found a friend to help me through this mess but I guess I was wrong

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-...ur-friend.html :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment