Pages

Search blog and web

Attached women - have you ever stolen one?

I have to confess I have, but it was a long time ago (5 years) lol.

I was working in a small office, and a new temp called Priya came in for a year's stay. She said she had a bf at the time, but to be honest once she said what he did for a living and his goals, I moved in on her since I felt I had more to offer. The thing is, he was a taxi driver who lived in Leeds, had no real qualifications and worked part-time in his brother's kebab shop, whilst she wanted to go to uni and be a vet. The mismatch there is glaring hahahaha. I was in uni at the time too, so it figured. We broke up about 2 years ago, and not for cheating I might add lol.. but because because her dad died and had to go to India for a while so long-distance thing made little sense.

Some may call this "bad" or "callous" but is it really wrong to steal gfs from other men? Look at it this way, eh. Nobody is owed anything in life. One major reason people cheat is that their current partner is not up to scratch. And frankly if a guy is just scrunting and has no goals, and the woman has goals/ambition, why should she stay?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment