Pages

Search blog and web

Ex broke up with me and still want to be friends

I recently broke up with a girl I was dating for several months. The breakup ended when she moved away from Hawaii to another state (eastcoast). We tried the long distance thing, but even then she felt that it was distanced to the point of making excuses. Eventually, after I inquired about it, she said she ended it to needed to focus on her goals.

She still really wants to be friends.

After carefully thinking about it, I reluctantly agree as it appears that she might be taking it hard herself as well. She said that we will talk eventually once we get over our emotions. After I made some progress within a span of 9 days, I accidently saw her profile on fb looking stunning (it was a new photo) and was way better than her old one where she had a baggy hoodie on.

Now the thought that she might be dating someone else bothers me. I feel like removing her from my fb as a means of letting her go truly to move on, yet at the same time, I might be overreacting. One part of me is hoping that in a few years once she reached her goal, there is a chance to be with her again. The other is telling me to cut the cord.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment