Pages

Search blog and web

Jelly dildo irritates vagina?

Ok, I think i screwed up here, and i need any information anyone can give me. Last night my wife and I were having sex (yay) and she was feeling friskier than usual. She was looking through the closet for a particular piece of lingerie and came across a jelly dildo that hadn't seen the light of day in many, many moons, so she brought it out.

Long story short, after very brief use, her vagina felt like it was on fire, and not in a romance novel use of the term. The evenings events were called off (boo) and she jumped in the shower and decided to try douching, which actually made it worse. The burning eventually subsided, and she slept the remainder of the night with an icepack between her legs.

So now I'm reading about how jelly sex toys are unsafe because they contain high amounts of something called Phthalates.

Anyone out there had a similar reaction, or know anything about it? I'd be delighted if someone could reassure me that I didn't just break my wife's vagina...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment