Pages

Search blog and web

How do I get my WS to believe me?

I read a lot of posts from BS who cannot accept that their WS has left them.
My situation is the reverse, I finally kicked my serial cheater husband out 3 months ago, but he is totally unable to accept that we are over. He texts me saying that he knows he is the best thing for me - yeah right!! He says he knows I still love & want him and I will change my mind soon - er, no I won't!! I expected this in the beginning, but thought after 3 months he would now be accepting the facts.

I almost wish he was with the OW, then maybe he wouldn't be behaving like this.
I just wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience, and how long it might take for him to come to terms with reality. I don't understand how he can cause all this and refuse to believe that his actions have consequences. I know that since I have forgiven him in the past, he thinks I will again, and this is my fault. But I thought he'd get it by now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment