Pages

Search blog and web

Cheated on girlfriend with the woman I love

I was in a relationship with a girl I care about for the last 6 months and I thought I was in love with her until I met another girl on a night out. This girl is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, her eyes mesmerize me. I met her two months ago and I cant get her off my mind since. When we met I didn't tell her I was in a relationship and the second time we met we ended up having sex and I cant get enough of her. She discovered last week that I was with someone and she became so angry with me and the night she found out, I was working (im a cop) and she and I had a very heated argument in front of others which almost cost me my job!

She wouldn't answer my calls or answer the door to me and the other night when I was out with some friends, She was there too. She kept dancing with other men and flirting with them, When I told her to behave herself she just told me to f**k off. I followed her outside and we ended up going somewhere private and had sex, When we came back inside she was off flirting with men again while smirking at me which really pissed me off!! I honestly do love this woman & I ended my relationship when this girl found out I was cheating with her, so I could be with the woman I love but she is acting like she doesn't care about me! When she goes out with her friends some weekends and I am working, I cant stand it because I was always a jealous person BUT with her I'm that bit worse! I know that I could handle her because putting up with any of her **** would be worth it just to be with her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment