Pages

Search blog and web

Giving mixed signals

I've been speaking to a guy at work for a couple of months. We get along great, have never ending convos, mess around, make jokes and its a laugh when we we're together.

Last month we went on a drive, for him to prep for a interview, anyways we ended up kissing, but never mentioned it again. I sent him a message a week later saying if he wanted to do something after work. His reply was, I'm sure if this is a good idea, we're cool so we should just stick to that. Anyways I was a little hurt but still talk like nothings happened or that I haven't said anything.
A couple of days ago, we went for another drive and the same thing happened again, we kissed etc but its hard to continue a friendship, when I said that I liked him and he said we're cool as we are.

Any ideas on what I could do? or say?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment