Pages

Search blog and web

Did I scare him by telling him I was in love with him?

We've been together a month he's already said I love you to me a few times after about 2-3weeks and I never said it back just said I'm falling for him or really like him.
Now I really have fallen for him. He hasn't said it in a while.
"I know this sounds crazy scares me a little by saying it but I'm in love with you I know you've said it already just hope I don't scare you by saying this now like maybe you've changed your mind just wanted to tell you and I really mean it"

I sent that to him on whatsapp then his last seen came up about a minute after and he didn't reply and hasn't been online again so nervous even more now.
We've been speaking about for ages how we have such a great connection.
When he told me he was in love with me he said "You can shout at me for being crazy but I'm really falling for you baby. Like really hard babe!!!xx"
then said "I really think I'm falling in love with you (my name)" and has said it a few times and another time when he was drunk about 2 weeks ago.


Have I scared him by saying that to him? I sent it 20mins ago he was online about a minute after and hasn't been online again. So worried now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment