Pages

Search blog and web

Just found out my wife cheated with my old boss.

Words cannot describe the pain I'm feeling right now. I just found out that it's true that my wife slept with my old boss for at least 2 years while I was working there. I'm really in pieces right now and I don't even know what I should be doing.

I used to work in a food manufacturing plant. I worked there for 6 years but got laid off back in March. It wasn't that big of a deal since I was able to find another job rather quickly. Our department was very close there. So much so that we would often get together and play poker and video games on the weekend. I often invited everyone over to play and most of the time my boss was there too.

I didn't realize it before but I should have picked up the signs. My wife always chatted with my boss. She claimed it was because they both were big WOW fans. She did play a lot but I was never into that. I do know they played sometimes and chatted online.

Anyway, I bumped into some of my old co-workers at a club and we hung out this weekend. We got to talking about some of the women we used to work with and someone mentioned how my old boss slept with a bunch of women there. One of them let it slip that he slept with Marcy and it pissed me off because that's my wife's name. They didn't want to tell me but I pressed them because I could tell they were lying. Eventually they told me that he had been sleeping with my wife. What's worse is that the douche was bragging about it. He told them how she would drop me off at work and then double back to pick him up so they could spend the night together. He told them very personal things about her body that nobody should know. What really got me angry was that he claimed that he would get oral sex from her in the car and that she would swallow the load. This is something that she would never do with me.

Even after all of this, I still hoped that this was all a lie and that this never happened. I confronted her at 2 in the morning and I could tell right off the bat she was lying. I pressed and threatened and she eventually told me the truth. She said that they had so much in common that before she knew it, they were in love. She said she is sorry and wants to make it up to me. She said that she eventually realized that it was wrong and she broke up the affair long ago before I was laid off. Sh thought it was cruel that he would try to arrange the schedule sometimes so I would have to work and he could be off so he could meet up with her. I couldn't help it and this made me cry.

The biggest issue is that I really love this girl. We've been together for years and I couldn't imagine her with anyone else. I know everyone makes mistakes but I have to draw the line somewhere. Just looking at her, I keep visualizing her with her mouth on his junk. I'm not the most attractive guy in the world but this guy is a total slob. He's at least 300 lbs and is not physically attractive. On top of that, he's ENGAGED!!!!

What should I be doing right now? What should I tell my wife? We are trying to work through it but I don't know how much longer I can put up with these images in my head. Should I go back to my old job and raise hell? What's the best way to cope and get over this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment