Pages

Search blog and web

Wife with another man ?

I have been married for 25 years, me and my wife have fantasized about another man on the odd occasion when we were drunk or high she does it reluctantly and has never show a desire.

I know my wife would enjoy a man with a bigger penis, I know all women don't but when she has had a big dildo she went quite wild it was 8" and about 6" thick. She also is quite loose after 3 large children. We have a great sex life and she orgasms form sex without any help. I am only just bigger than 5" and about maybe 4" thick. I had a friend who she liked that was at least 8" and I have always thought she would love it.

I am not jealous because I have a lot of confidence and if she had sex with him and did enjoy it as long as we can have the same relationship I would let her. Because she has never desired this I think she could do it have a great time just for the sex but never do it again and we could share the experience

If this happened it would re confirm my love for her since sex is so personal, that if she went as wild as I think she would and still love me that would prove the a relationship is stronger the great sex.

I think she would love doing this standing up against a cupboard and I know my friend has done many wife's and has them coming back for more. He obviously loves it because he is giving these women something. He has a great personality and is handsome and well endowed, hois penis looks great I would love to have what he has. Should I push to make this happen?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment