Pages

Search blog and web

Just had first child and my husband passed away! How do I cope?

I gave birth to my first child 2 weeks ago, I had a boy and what should be the most exciting time in my life... isn't! I struggled throughout the pregnancy because I had to do it alone which wasn't by choice. My husband died a week before last New Years, When he found out we were having a baby he told me he was going to plan for us to move away from the life he was involved in. My life took the worst turn ever when he was shot dead! We married young and I am now a 26yr old single widow/mom. Everyone knew him as a good soul and he was the nicest guy you could meet, He was everything to me! When he died I went into a depression and I really didn't want this baby without him, I felt and still feel a huge part of me is missing like there is a hole in my heart, I still haven't gotten over him and I miss him every single day, I still cry for him and the thoughts of raising our son alone when he should be with me is tearing me apart. I am so happy that h e will live on in our baby but I feel like I cant do this without him, Our son has his daddy's green eyes and its so hard to look at him without breaking down, I don't know how I can do this alone and im scared and miss him and we were suppose to do this together. Im scared i'll fail at being a good mom to my baby boy. Sorry to vent so much but any advice would be a great help to me as I don't feel motivated to do anything, Im lucky to have my mom and friends right now. Thanks in advance.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment