Pages

Search blog and web

Submissive men

Is it possible for men whose preference in bed is to be a submissive to a woman to have a happy long term relationship. Following the lore of this forum I think that this is extremely rare or even unsustainable. The arguments are:

a) Women are naturally submissive and both biology and society expects men to show leadership, dominance, aggression.
b) In my personal experience, women who have a strong dominating personality usually pick men who are the same as them.
c) The foundation of woman sexual desire is feeling of respect and admiration both of which are difficult to retain if a man submits to her on a regular basis.

I have joined few BDMS sites out of curiosity and everywhere I look I've seen a lot of submissive men and very few dominant women who are in it for fun.

So, are submissive men totally screwed or what?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment