Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance relationships at uni, is it really worth it?

Me and this girl were seeing each other for about 7 months (long distance), and had always talked about being in a relationship towards the end of seeing each other, yet I just held back from taking it any further because of uni and not knowing what I wanted. We're in a long distance relationship now and have been for about 3 months so it's still pretty fresh, we're going to uni's at different ends of the country with about a 6 hour train journey to each other. Lately we've been winding up more frequently now than ever when we lack communication. I've been through a lot with this girl, I currently see her quite regularly and she thinks of me as "the one", yet I don't really believe in that at this age.

I just feel like neither of us will have the time or money to see each other, and is there really any point in that?

I do love her, but won't push myself the whole way because I don't know what's going to happen at uni, probably down to my past being messed around before.

Any help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment