Pages

Search blog and web

where to go for help

Well as in my post in the womens forum, we tried and it's just not going tow work, so we are going to go our separate ways.

Neither of us know whhat to do at this point, right now we want to keep things civil, but my problem is I am the sole source of income, she can work but says she can't. so currently has no income, actually she has a job with good pay thhat she is going to resign from shortly she has been out for 2 months now.

We have been married for 8 years, (no kids thanks God) over that time with her issues, we had lost everything we owned that was in my name except for our house, her name is on it.

we are currently in the process of trying the hamp program for a second time, I also have a second morgage and probably 2 liens from repos on the house.

I could afford to live in the house with our 2 dogs, she could not. and if she takes alimony from me I won't be able to afford the house and our dogs will have no place to go. she knows that and in a previous argument said she wouldn't take alimony.


We basically separated this past sarturday, I went and opened a new Acct for my direct deposit to protect my money she is very spiteful, I left some money in our joint acct still to avoid any retaliation at this point.

I don't know what I am currently responsible for and having a hard time finding the right information, I can not afford a lawyer, I have debt out the wazzooo!

she has expensive dr's appts and medications coming up, her car needs to be inspected, she smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day.

Do I need to pay for these things? am I responsible for them?
she could work but chooses not too.


I really don't want things to get ugly as we are still in the same house, I can't see leaving and still paying for her to live there and let it go to hell plus I wouldn;t be able to afford to live somewhere else. I can't kick her out (vice versa) cause were both on the mortgage. AND I CANT AFFORD A LAWYER!!!!


It's been a long time coming and we'll both be better off it's just getting to that point.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment