Pages

Search blog and web

At a crossroad

Hey all, I'm a newby here and hoping that I will find some comfort and advice from people who have gone through or are going through what I am at the moment so I can prepare myself to do the right thing.

The stats
- Married 7 years
- 2 kids 7 and 5
- Im 36, she's 39

Like every marriage, we have had our ups and downs and the downs have really been downs but we have made it trough those times. A few days ago, my wife dropped on me that she is having doubts about our marriage and that she isn't sure she wants to be in it anymore. We've had a few great conversation on the matter and she has been completed open and honest with me. She has told me that sometimes she feels held down or restricted, that she doesn't have the freedom to do what she wants when she wants. She is missing the passion and flame we once had and wants to get it back yet doesn't know if it's possible for it to come back. She has told me that she loves me and wants to make things work so we have decided to turn the page, focus on the positives and go from there.

I am looking for some insight form people who might know what this could be. I feel she may be going through a mid life crisis right now as it certainly sounds like it. The problem I am going through is that everything I do that might get to her I feel is a notch against me.

What can I do to help improve the marriage in a case like this or is it to late to come back from that?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment