Pages

Search blog and web

What makes a date with someone memorable in your opinion?

After participating in the last " dating thread " I began reminiscing about some of the dates my wife and I had before we were married and even some memorable ones we had after.

[ LOL ,I also had a good laugh at some of my "dating bloopers" too!]

Then it occurred to me that the best dates I've ever had in my life was with her. Even before we got together , while we were
" just friends" , she always took me on dates [ and paid for everything !]
I've had many , many , many dates but ours stick in my mind.
I realized that there was always attraction and chemistry between us during our friendship, and this may have contributed to the positive memories.

Also interesting was the fact that the most memorable dates we had IMO, we the ones where we spent the least amount or zero money, like when we would go for a walk in the park, and we'd share our deepest thoughts and feelings along with a $0.50 pack of peanuts.
Yes,those " cheap " dates!
We have been on really expensive dates , at exclusive venues, but the cheap ones were the best for some reason.
Maybe because the cheap ones, we were just being ourselves. No fancy clothes, just jeans with his & hers matching T-shirts.

So what about you,
What makes a date outstanding in your mind?
Attraction you felt for the person?
Funny stuff that happened on the date? [ Dating Bloopers.]
The unpredictable , unthinkable venue?


Anything else?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment