Pages

Search blog and web

Please help me, feel like crying

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years now, known him for a while before that and we're very close, best friends even. I am 22, whilst he is 25.

He works part time in Tesco on the weekend and doesn't 'want' to find a 'proper' job. I wrote his CV and covering letter for him to the best of my ability (even had it checked over from university advisors) and I spend hours each day applying to jobs for him. There are always rejections which is really depressing, but on the rare occassion he gets an interview, he doesn't go to it because he feels 'too nervous'. He always cancels the interview first and then tells me despite reassuring me that he feels fine a few hours before.

He doesn't apply for anything himself anymore and I don't know what to do because I'm so frustrated of rejections and so frustrated of no jobs. I don't want to break up because I love him but we've been stuck in the same slump for years now.

Please help and thank you for responses in advance :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment