Pages

Search blog and web

Are there any real women at university?

I'm sick and tired of needy insecure college kids. I'm tired of the small mindedness they have. Their little group of friends, the silly giggles. It's enough to make me vomit. You know, the worse thing about it is the girls think they can have any guy they want. I can't wait for their little bubble to burst when reality smashes through to them. HELLO honey, you're a 5 at best. Lose the red hair dye and maybe you'll be a 6. The amount of average girls I see with that pathetic student look about them It's uncanny. Please to God tell me there are professional looking women at university. I don't want to be around children anymore. I want real head strong women with a backbone and career plans. I don't want to associate myself with drunken kids with silly hair dye and acne scars. The type of girl who posts on here when she fears her boyfriend has a suspicious text on her phone. I mean really?

I hope university is a place of mature ADULTS. I don't want college kids. I don't want girls with inflated egos. I don't want student stereotypes. I want refined, classy professional women please

Is that too much to ask?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment