Pages

Search blog and web

Should I be concerned?

Me and my wife have been married for 7 years. Just recently, she has mentioned that she doesn't know if she has mentioned that she is confused about what she wants in terms of being married or not. She claims that she is still in love with me and very attracted to me and wants to put all negativity aside and really focus on our relationship to make it work.

I have come to realize that she has been instant messaging a guy that she works with and while she doesn't hide that fact, there are things that make me wonder.

She says that he helps put things in perspective for her because he is all about love, acceptance and positivity which she is also so she feels there is an understanding there. He is engaged with 2 kids so I shouldn't be worried right??? Thing is, they are chatting everyday and then she will delete the messages afterwards (because she says that is just something she does with her messages) and goes on like there is no problem at all and we are happy in our relationship but I can't help but wonder if something is developing there.

Am I just being paranoid or should I be concerned? I don't want to be suspicious and truth is, she hasn't really done anything wrong but something just isn't sitting right.

Thanks for your time.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment