Pages

Search blog and web

My rough edges are why he is not 'in love' anymore

Has anyone ever had a spouse who has admitted they are no longer in love, but love you and want to work on things? I think I need some encouragement to hang in there, or that people can fall back into love...
I need to get over the resentment of him withholding love/affection for years due to him not being into me...all while me not realizing that things were even that bad for him. So not only do I need to get over that, but I also need to build trust in him that he is not just 'keeping the peace', but deep down unhappy with me. When he is nice, but just nice enough, not overly...I now assume that I have done something to cause it...I am super insecure...
Anyone else go through similar?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment