Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend had a girl best friend?

Well my boyfriend and I have been together for a year, we have a very strong and happy relationship.
Anyway, there's this girl who I've basically known my whole life but we only got close in the last few years. She's a very good friend. My boyfriend and her have known each other for about 5 years, before I ever knew him.She was good friends with him for about a year,then they drifted. But in the past 2 years my boyfriend, her and I are all in the same friendship group. She always kinda had a thing for him, but he was never interested. But about a year before my boyfriend and I got close they kissed a few times. He never liked her seriously though,and even admitted that it was a mistake because he see's her as a sister now.
The girl is very trustworthy and seems to only see him as a brother now, but sometimes I feel like she still likes him? She'd be the closest girl he is to as a friend and kinda the only one. They're not really close or anything, but they would be there for each other as friends when needed.
Anyway, my boyfriends going through a very hard time with his family. Like really hard! He talked to me first about it, then his best guy friend. The next night though I had plans and he seemed bored so he text me and said he was going to the shop with her then meeting up with his guy best friend. They were out alone which bugged me a little but I trust them both. Then after he told me that he told her all about those problems. It just annoyed me because it's very personal stuff? Should this be a problem to me?
Then last week we were all drinking. The girl got very drunk to the point that she was falling about. Everything got hectic so my boyfriend and I ended up taking care of her. She kept asking for him, then kissed him on the cheek but it looked like she was going for his lips until my boyfriend turned quickly. He mouthed to me that she was out of it and to ignore her. Then he kept pinning her down when she was trying to get up and run. The girl then ended up shoving me onto the ground when I tried to stop her. She had so much anger but I put it down to being drunk. But still her actions got be thinking about our friendship and her friendship with my boyfriend.
Am I overreacting?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment