Pages

Search blog and web

Help! Husband obsessed with swinging

Hi All,

Really need some advice. I have been with my partner for the past 7 years. He is 16 years older than me (I'm 41). When we first got together we had a fantastic sex life. After a couple of years he started to talk about trying swinging. I am extremely broadminded but was a little unsure. After months of him asking I finally agreed. We had 1 'swinging' session with another guy, it was ok, didnt really do much for me but decided to give it another go. After the 2nd session, again with another man, I felt it really wasnt something that I wanted to be part of again and told partner this. He was very disappointed as he loved it. Since then our sex life has dwindled to almost nothing, I practically have to beg him to touch me, we haven't even kissed for the past 2 1/2 years. He comes up with the most banal excuses not to have sex. He tells me I'm unattractive and fat (I am a big girl but still the same size as when we met). He goes on and on about trying swinging again, which I dont want to do. I recently discovered that he has joined several swinging sites online. His profiles advertise as a couple, he uses my name on the sites and he then chats and messages other guys and pretends to be me! I really can't see what he gets out of this. When I say to him I'm not happy about this, he says he will close the profile, which he does, then 2 days later he places a new profile online. After trying again last night to initiate sex with him (excuse was 'I can't, I've got hiccups' !!!) he then said he might be interested in having more sex with me if I would go swinging again!!!!

Help!! I can't live the rest of my life celebate but I also dont want to live it with constant pressure about swinging!!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment