Pages

Search blog and web

Marriage going downHill

Hi All

I am new to this site,
My husband and i are having serious problems, we are now together for 5years married for almost 2 years,
we were not yet married for a year then he went on a management conference where they slept over at the sun international hotel he took his ring off,
our finances are in a bad state we are not having a budget and he does not help me with paying for the nanny we are having 2 boys, i pay for their nanny and i also foresee for petrol money for the both of us to get to work and back, i pay the helper in our house, i buy milk nappies and all the neccesary stuff for our 2boys, we do not communicate on a seriuos level or sometimes not at all, we live like cat and dog, the rent was not paid for 2 months which he didn;t communicate with me, i had t sneak everything out..

please help me I am tired of this man...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment