Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any point?

Hi,

I have been a reader on the forum for the last couple of months but thought I would tell my story as it has gone from bad to worse!!

So in late Feb/Early March my Wife goes for a new job and has to do an intensive 3 week training course. On this she is "partnered" up with somebody and gets on with the training, beginning of March she miscarried our child, only 9 weeks in but still it hurts like hell to have happened as we have been trying for several years without success just miscarriages even though doctors confirm nothing is wrong with either of us. My wife lets her guard down and takes sympathy and cries on the OM shoulder about the miscarriage as I was stuck at work 70 miles up the road.

Mid March I get the ILYBNIW speech and that we can remain best friends and all that crap! I try as everyone does to fix the issues but nothing is working. She has to speak to her course partner every night to discuss work that day etc... and her phone was going mad with SMS from OM and course friends. I started to get suspicious as she always went in to a quiet room and closed the door when on the phone, getting more and more suspicious early April I hacked in to her Facebook account and saw a conversation with her and her friend about this "wonderful" guy etc... and how all her friends had now met him and how great he was compared to me! this is at 4:30 in the morning as I have not been sleeping properly at this point for weeks!

So that night I confronted her, she was apologetic but refused to end the affair, admitting to it but that she had not slept with him it was purely an EA at this point. I tried for 3 weeks to end it doing everything wrong (I realise that now after finding MA) and she moves out with OM early May.

I have improved myself and stuck to trying to get better and fixing all the things that annoyed her and have successfully done it except for the biggie which is that she wants another baby and I have not been able to give her that. Nothing on my wifes side has changed, she won't contemplate any change but there was the odd positive moment but nothing major.

3 weeks ago I find out that she is 6 weeks pregnant and now engaged to OM! We already have a daughter 10 who is living with me due to having what can only be described as pure hatred for her Mum for what she has done.

Is there any point now, I feel like if I pursue then this unborn child is going to be deprived of its Dad and that is so against my morals that I cannot stand for it but now my little girl is deprived of her Mum and the stability of a family.

I was doing well up until this bomb was dropped on me Saturday losing nearly 4 stone in weight, being the best Dad I could and running the house single hand-idly but now I feel it was all for nothing.

Anybody any suggestions, I want to just take my daughter and run away to give her a new start somewhere else. My D10 is being bullied at school due to her Mums actions and to be honest the thought of seeing my W pregnant makes me physically sick as we wanted it for so long.

Anybody got any advise?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment