Pages

Search blog and web

He's still "married"

I met this guy back in february, he's in the marine corps and after about a month or so of talking one of my friends realized that the woman in pictures with him from last year had a wedding band on, as did he. He has confirmed to me that yes in fact he is still married, because she is refusing to sign the papers. Apparently, there is no legal separation in both the Marines and in the state where the wife lives. He pays certain things for her, and after he goes home he will be able to get a full divorce from her. So therefore, they are still married but not together and haven't lived together since he joined the corps. I've been around him while he was on the phone with her about certain things, but she has no clue about me. Which, he could get in a lot of trouble if she knew and chose to pursue legal action.

I worry that he is lying to me, but the fact that we spend every single weekend together, i woke up beside him and spent the whole day with him on his anniversary (she never contacted him that day, and viceversa), i've met a lot of his friends in the military (30 plus) and stayed at some of their homes since i am not allowed to stay on base with him. The kicker... is that she is the only woman he has ever taken to a certain place on vacation and the only woman he has ever vacationed with... on friday he & i are flying out for the week to the very place that they always went for their anniversaries, he's never been with anyone but her there as i said.
Did i mention that he has met my daughter and takes her places and watches her for me if I have something i need to take care of?

He won't tell me he loves me (unless he's drunk and can't hold his tounge) because he doesn't want things to be so complicated in a few months when he gets out and moves across the country back to his home. He cant and will not say that we are together because of the adultery fact. He paid for an abortion 2 months ago because that would have been proof of the adultery and he would have gotten himself in trouble with the corps, regardless of if she found out/knew before the divorce was set or not.

I don't know whether I should ride it out and trust him... My head is all confused and stuck. I've fallen in love with him, and i know that no matter what.. he feels the same for me.

Does anyone have any comments, free writes, insights, advice, thoughts.. ect. on this? I am open to absolutely anything! I really just need something. Good/Bad... It does not matter.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment