Pages

Search blog and web

Left abusive spouse to come home to abusive parents

Hello all,

So I finally mustered enough courage and strength to leave my abusive partner to come back home. I have been here all of 2 days and I'm already remembering why I left home 6 years ago. I am so sick of drama, my passive aggressive mother who knows EVERYTHING and is constantly comparing me to other people kids. I'm so sick of hearing her complain and get mad and raising her voice. Then my father who is extremely needy is just flat out stressing me out. I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.

I have absolutely no friends to room with. I quit my job so now I'm stuck. I feel like just getting in my car and driving until I can't anymore. I made the worst decision coming back home and should have stayed in GA instead of coming back to CA.

I really messed up...
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment