Pages

Search blog and web

POF/Dating Sites are for women.

I've come to think of it that pof/dating sites are for women only.

Why??

Because i've messaged about 30 odd women over the past two weeks. I've gone from looking at their profile (like your supposed to do) at what interests them, what profession they have and creating a witty original post to send them. No reply. So after a few of those that got rather boring, so I resorted to flattery/compliments, not even bothering to look at their profile for more than 30 seconds, just their pictures. Picked out one feature that i liked and gave them a compliment on it. No reply.

Now im no Brad Pitt or Gosling, but I'm not a bad looking guy, ive been told as much recently by a few people. But if your a woman you must get 10's if not 100's of messages from guys.

If your a guy its very unlikely that a girl is going to message you first. So its like the girls get to pick and choose who they want to talk to based on your profile pic, I could create one of the most original, funny, wittyest posts going and it would be trumped by a much better looking more muscular bloke who eas boring and just said Hi.

I think Im done with dating sites, much like my dating life in "real life" not interested.

(That sounds like im wallowing lol Im not. Just havent been bery lucky recently on the dating department)

Anon: Because I know ppl on here and they dont know i use(d) dating sites.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment